Accordion block not displaying correctly

Apr 25, 2019

I have a number of courses that use the accordion block. I have not seen any issues with then until today. Today, when I expand a section of the accordion with content that is only a list of bullets, the background color of the block shows through. This does not happen then the first line of text in the accordion section is regular text (not bulleted). I am seeing this issue in both the Rise and Review versions of courses. Any ideas why this has just started happening?

10 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Julie, John, and Mark,

I'm sorry you're all experiencing issues with the accordion block. I just tested it out on my end and everything looks normal.

The quickest way to resolve this issue is to have our Support Team take a look. You can submit a case here.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

Allison LaMotte

Hi everyone,

We looked into this further and were able to reproduce the issue. It looks like it happens when accordion tabs contain ONLY bullets or ONLY an image. To fix it, simply add a line with a space before your bullet points or image.

I'll share any updates on a more permanent fix here when it's available.

Thanks for your patience!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.