ActivePresenter Simulation displayed in rise

Aug 31, 2018

Hi 

I was wondering  if it’s possible to link or attach an active presenter simulation in rise?

i currently import my simulation into storyline however it would be amazing if I could do it with rise?

NJ

6 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Nicholas!

I've got a couple of ideas for you!

• First import the Presenter presentation into Storyline, then embed the Storyline presentation into Rise using a Storyline Block

-OR-
  • If the Presenter presentation is already hosted on a web server, embed it in Rise using a Multimedia Embed block. And if you're feeling adventurous, try embedding it using an iFrame code. These tips will help!
Hazel Bartolome

Hi Rachel! I am not familiar with ActivePresenter. I see that it is a screen capture/screen recording tool. When you create a screen recording or simulation in ActivePresenter, what format does it save in? Would it be a unique link or does it save as a video file?

If it's a URL, you can use the Multimedia>Embed block.

If it is a video file, you can use use the Video block.

Rachel MacKenzie

Good Morning,

Thank you for the response. I am familiar with embedding or uploading video to Articulate. I was hoping there was a way to import a SCORM file with interactions created in ActivePresenter and use the content in Articulate.

Thank you,

[cid:image004.png@01D88ACB.6F815250]

Rachel MacKenzie
Learning & Development Partner

A.N. Deringer, Inc. | 64 N. Main Street | St. Albans, VT | 05478
DD: 802-524-8152 | rmackenzie@anderinger.com

Get a rate quote now: www.anderinger.com | Twitter | LinkedIn | YouTube

SPECIAL NOTICE: Due to the current and extreme market conditions in the global supply chain (including port congestion, chassis and container shortages, and limited truck capacity), A.N. Deringer, Inc. is not responsible for extended truck driver wait times or detention and demurrage charges imposed by rail carriers, port or terminal operators, and ocean carriers.

[cid:image007.png@01D1E331.869BB8B0]
Notice of Confidentiality
The information in this email, including attachments, may be confidential and/or privileged and may contain confidential health information. This email is intended to be reviewed only by the individual or organization named as addressee. If you have received this email in error please notify A.N. Deringer, Inc. immediately by returning the message to the sender - and destroy all copies of this message and any attachments. Please note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of A.N. Deringer, Inc. Confidential health information is protected by state and federal law, including, but not limited to, the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 and related regulations.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Rachel!

While there isn't a way to import a SCORM package into Storyline, It looks like you can export ActivePresenter as a Video or as an HTML5 package.

Give those options and try, and let us know how it works for you!