Adding files to published output in 360

Nov 29, 2017

I've developed a questionnaire in SL that allows people to print out a copy of their results using a report.html file and some associated javascript, css, and process.js files that I need to add to the zipped published folder. This works fine if I'm publishing for the web or our LMS, but is there a way to include them in SL360 so I can add them to Rise?

More: Using these instructions, https://community.articulate.com/discussions/articulate-storyline/screenr-using-webobjects-to-carry-on-lots-of-files, I added the path to my base file and then published to 360. Viewing the file in my browser, it worked. However, inserting it in Rise, I get this message:

This XML file does not appear to have any style information associated with it. The document tree is shown below.
<Error><Code>AccessDenied</Code><Message>Access Denied</Message><RequestId>CE40388E8761489C</RequestId><HostId>m4Frkp5dR8ksuuFfbkjthsNpVfgElkY6TQDzmV6gxwrgd6ssmqB51r2foibzIHV9pcUfyV1FlN8=</HostId></Error>

Thoughts?

Be the first to reply

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.