Adding Knowledge Check on Sections/Hiding Quiz pages from the TOC

Sep 22, 2017

I am trying to add series of lessons in Rise and I would like to have knowledge check quizzes for each section/lesson. Rather than creating separate pages for the lesson and quiz, is there anyway that I can combine lessons with their respective knowledge check in one page? Or anyway that I can hide the knowledge check sections from the TOC?

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Mewael, great question! It looks like you're using standalone quizzes as "knowledge checks" in your course. 

Zsolt shared an example of how to customize a Rise course by hiding lessons in the menu. It requires a little creativity and code, but it's worth a try!

Also, did you know you can remove Rise quizzes from the overall lesson count? I've got a video that explains that setting--take a Peek at it here!

Leslie McKerchie

Hi again Mewael,

I just wanted to pop in with a quick update:

We love knowledge checks so much, we gave them their own space!

Use the Knowledge Check category in the blocks library to add multiple choice, multiple response, fill-in-the-blank, and matching knowledge check blocks to your lessons. And easily switch existing knowledge checks from one question type to another.

You can read all about the latest release here.

Just let us know if you have any further questions.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.