Adding to the Rise wish list
Donald Kerns has a great list going here.
I wanted to add a couple of items that I think could really change the way learners are interacting with the courses and the impact the learning has. All of these relate to how Rise is hosted (so sort of big asks):
- Ability for learners to annotate and add comments on content in Rise.
- Ability to add a survey style quiz, with fields distributed throughout the lessons, and post settings (email, tie to a google sheet or form etc.) we can control.
- This is a +1 for the wish list items mentioned elsewhere:
- nested block items - for example labelled graphic within process;
- text-centric (as opposed to image-centric) slideshows and grids;
- ability to set max-size for images in grids.