Articulate 360

Feb 09, 2018

I am working in Rise from the Articulate 360 software series at work. I attempted to bring in a Storyline project that was published in Storyline 360; however when I click the link to browse Articulate 360 so i can add the Storyline project i receive a message that I haven't published any courses. At the top of the screen i see a message that Storyline version 3.9.13488.0 or late of Articulate 360 will allow me to see the course. My IT team updated my software and i re-published my Storyline project, but still i get this message. Has anyone ever had this happen? Primarily I'm using Windows 10 and Firefox as my internet browser, but I have also tried in IE. What am i doing wrong??

8 Replies
Michael Marcos

Hi Peta-Gaye, 

Have you checked directly in Articulate Review to see if your projects are there? If they aren't, you can double-check your installation of Storyline by clicking on the Help tab, and About Storyline. The version should be on the bottom right corner. The latest and greatest is Build 3.12.14647.0

I encountered the same problem when I was starting with Storyline 360. Eventually, it turned out that I was publishing locally instead of uploading to Articulate 360. If you click on the Publish button, make sure that Articulate 360 is selected and not Web. I had mine set to Web, which was publishing to my local hard drive, something like C:\Users\Mike\Documents\My Articulate Projects. 

Peta-Gaye Manuel

Thank you Michael. I did publish to Articulate 360 and not the Web. When I opened Review I saw all the published items (ten in total); however, when I tried to bring it into Rise via the interactive section of the block library I still received the message that I haven't published any courses. Thank you Alyssa. I'm using Firefox but it's on a Window 10 machine... I don't know what else I could be missing. HELP! :)

Michael Marcos

Hi Peta-Gaye, nice to hear from you again although I'm sorry to hear that Rise is still not showing your projects.

Here's a thought. If you go to https://rise.articulate.com/, and instead of going into any course, click on the Articulate 360 logo on the top left of the page. Does clicking on the Articulate Review link in the drop-down show your projects?

Íde O'Neill

Hi

I am experiencing the same problem.

I published SL content to Articulate 360 but, when I choose Edit Content in RISE, I am getting the message that I have not published any courses.

However, when I check in Articulate Review, I see the content is there!

Is there an update to this query? 

I am using SL360 v3.15.15581.0 with Chrome v66.0.3359.139; Windows 10.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.