Articulate 360 and iOS

Mar 02, 2017

one of the major reasons for upgrading to 360 was the prospect of using a more diverse platform skill set - PC & Mac for some of the tools.

The enterprise in which I work uses a lot of iOS devices and it worries me when I see the warning at the base of one such device, running iOS 10.2.1 (see attached).

Rather than bemoan this, that & t'other; can anyone point me to a list of feature/ function sets that may or may not be hit by running a Rise based module in Safari and in particular iOS Safari, please?

Many thanks,

Lawrence

5 Replies
Nathan Cipperly

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but is there any chance authoring can be added to IOS?  My goal is to build professional grade content entirely on my iPad.  I have pretty much gotten there in all other respects.  I have Affinity Designer / Photo for graphics, Luma Fusion for video and Aurio Pro / Cubasis for music production.  If I can just drop all of that content into an eLearn on the same iPad, that would be the final piece in the puzzle.  Cheers

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.