Articulate app and Rise

Nov 04, 2017

Can you deploy content you create in Rise within the Articulate app or is it only via an LMS/web link?

6 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there Roger.  Are you looking to launch your Rise course using the Articulate Mobile Player (AMP)? If so, you're right.  Only Storyline or Studio projects include AMP output as a publishing option. 

Rise content is inherently responsive on almost every device.  I'm curious about what sort of functionality did you need that the AMP offers, and maybe we can figure out a solution!

Michael Hinze
roger tetu

Thanks for the info Crystal. I'm looking into replacing training manuals with Rise. It seems like you might be able to use RIse via the app to create an interactive "book" for learning and development for the corporate space. 

You could try using a tool like PhoneGap to package RISE HTML5 contents as an app. I had tried this a while ago, see here for some info. 

Joe Mefford

I am using Rise for the exact same purpose. I'm a partner in a small software company and we're replacing our boring 240-page PDF manual with interactive chapters built in Rise. I haven't felt the perfect solution though to package our Rise content just to our registered users. I'm probably going to go with LearnDash and build a subdomain in WP. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.