Articulate Online discontinuation & the impact on Rise360

Oct 21, 2020

Hi, 

Would someone please be able to outline the impact that the cancellation/discontinuation of Articulate Online will have on Rise360? 

And also, what's the difference between Rise360 and Rise.com?

Thanks

3 Replies
Karl Muller

HI Megan,

The discontinuation of Articulate Online will have no impact on Articulate 360 as they are not compatible products.

Articulate 360  is a suite of online course development products which includes Storyline 360, Rise 360, See https://360.articulate.com/ 

Rise.com offers a related yet different product combination. It includes the Articulate LMS and the Rise 360 development tool. See https://rise.com/ 

Alyssa Gomez

Hello, Megan! You've asked some excellent questions. 

First, check out this article for all the details on how to transition from Articulate Online: Articulate Online End-of-Life Transition Guide

Next, check out these answers to common questions from Articulate 360 and Articulate Online users: Rise.com FAQs for Articulate 360

Finally, I'd love to tell you about the difference between the two products!

• Rise 360 is included in your Articulate 360 trial or subscription, and it is just a course development app. Training developed in Rise 360 must be exported to a learning management system (LMS) for viewing, tracking, and analytics. 
  • Rise.com is an all-in-one online training system that gives you one place to create, track, manage, and analyze your training. Rise.com includes all the authoring functionality from Rise 360, plus a library of pre-built lessons on common business topics and sample courses. Once you’ve created a course, you can enroll learners, track their progress, and analyze training effectiveness—all within Rise.com. You can even allow learners to browse and self-enroll in training you make available in Rise.com.

If you have more questions about Rise.com, please reach out to the team at sales@rise.com! 

Harry Carter

I think it's amazing how Articulate is using "it is just a course development app" and must be exported".

For that matter, all of Articulate is "just for course development and must be exported".

WHY were these words not used before RISE.COM came along???

Such BS... when a new baby comes along, they downplay what they hyped as RISE360!

Let me add that in RISE.COM if you stop your subscription, all you get is a lousy PDF file of all of the work that you may have created. I know, I did it. I spent 25 days on RISE.COM, then canceled because I think it's inferior...and according to RISE.COM, I wasn't entitled to a refund.

So, I blew $221.60 for a month of nothing.

So, buyer beware...

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.