Articulate Rise 360 SCORM2004 build launch problems

Mar 13, 2019

We are facing problem with the build course launching from our LMS website. Only few associates are facing the issue when launching it in Chrome browser and not in IE. Need your support to look in to this issue for solution soon as possible for what might created this problem.

I have attached two images one showing the error message and other having log report during launch.

1 Reply
Allison LaMotte

Hi Arya,

I'm sorry you've run into an issue here. Did you try uploading your course to SCORM Cloud to see if you experience the same behavior?

That's what we generally recommend doing to determine whether the problem stems from the course or the LMS. Here's an article that walks you through how to do that.

If it works correctly on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is coming from the LMS and you'll need to talk to your provider.

If you see the same issue on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is likely coming from the course itself. If that's the case, please reach out to our support team.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.