Articulate Rise

Jun 20, 2017

Can you please elaborate on some of key advantages of using Articulate Rise from the users' point of view, particularly when users are students? For instance, is Articulate Rise searchable (by users)?Can a discussion forum be attached to the product?

From the product owner's perspective, can you track users (eg student page views) and view their assessment results (eg quiz results)?

1 Reply
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Sau and welcome to E-Learning Heroes :)

Great questions!

I'd love to understand a bit more when you ask if Rise is searchable. If you mean within a course, this has been requested as a feature and I could add this thread as well.

As far as attaching a discussion forum, I assume that this is located on a web page perhaps? You can hyperlink that if you wish or add as an iFrame embed code. Updates/features that have been added can be found here.

You then mention tracking and viewing assessment results - You can export Rise courses for AICC, SCORM 1.2, and SCORM 2004 4th Edition learning management systems. Just open your Rise course for editing, click Export in the upper right corner of the screen, and choose an LMS specification. 

You can see a bit more information in the Rise FAQ page about other options to share your Rise course. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.