Articulate Rise "Exit Course" Logout from SuccessFactor LMS

May 16, 2020

Hi all,

I have uploaded a SCORM 1.2 package, published with Articulate Rise, with the "Exit Course" Button in a SuccessFactor LMS.

When i click the "Exit Button" (in the top right corner) this log me out of the LMS.

I asked to the LMS Administrator and he said that "The API "logout" needs to be removed from the course code." 

Where is this API? How can i remove it? 

Does this situation happen to someone else?

Thanks in advance,

Marco.

3 Replies
Karl Muller

The "Exit Course" link works perfectly in our LMS (we do not  use SuccessFactors).

We run our courses in a separate window.

Using the "Exit Course" link closes the course window and returns the learner to their list of assigned courses in the LMS.

Articulate has not made the Rise API available to users, so there is nowhere is Rise itself where you can access and use the API.

M O  D O

Thank you Karl for your reply,

I already tested different LMS platforms (Moodle, Docebo, Litmos, ScormCloud, ...) and SuccessFactor was the only one that has this problem.

I know that other Authoring Tools recognize this problem with SuccessFactor and have created specific settings to solve this.

Do you know if also Articulate have the solution to this problem on the roadmap?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.