Articulate Rise resizing images

Jan 14, 2020

Hi Everyone!  I went to DevLearn this year and we discussed how Rise will resize images.  I was told that if you add _noprocess_png to your image name it will stop rise from resizing.  I can't seem to get it to work.  Is this the right format and has anyone been successful? 

Example: 

image1name_noprocess_png

2 Replies
Karl Muller

Using _NOPROCESS_ will prevent Rise from compressing your images. It does not have a resizing function. 

"Do you have an image that looks blurry in Rise 360? We've designed a workaround to keep your images looking crystal clear.

If you'd like an image to keep its specific file format and not undergo compression, you can opt-out of image optimization on a case-by-case basis. Add _NOPROCESS_ to the name of your image file. It'll upload and display exactly as you saved it. Keep in mind that the 5GB file size limit still applies, and you could see an increase in your output file size."

Source https://community.articulate.com/discussions/rise-360/labeled-graphic-size-and-quality#reply-631515 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.