Articulate Rise - Restricted Navigation Updates

Jan 05, 2018

When our courses are set to restricted, the learner can technically skip through any of the content within each lesson. I know there's the continue button option, but I was wondering if your team plans to have restricted navigation in each component without an additional component underneath it?

For instance, with video components and the continue button below it, as soon as the learner presses play on the video, can immediately skip without watching it.

Would love to see an update to this.

1 Reply
Crystal Horn

Hi Amy!  This topic is always great fodder for discussion... "How can I make sure my learners are really engaging with my content?"

Thank you for sharing your experience and needs, and I'll document your comments about video restrictions for our team.  In the meantime, have a look at these articles that might help you boost your learners' attention to the course.  You've spent time designing it, and I totally get how important (and often mandatory) it is that your learners absorb the material.

Thanks again for reaching out, and keep the conversation going!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.