Audio pauses when clicking on interactive tab

Mar 22, 2017

Hi!

I'm working on a great Rise project and have stumbled upon a problem. The original idea for the course was to have both audio and text available, and we need the Audio to keep playing as long as the student remains in the same lesson.

Thing is, when I play audio and scroll down, there's no trouble. But when there's an interactive tab it pauses itself.

Is there a way to fix this? If not, may I recommend this option to the developers? I think it's an interesting way of continued interactivity.

Thanks in advance!

11 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Thanks for reaching out! We don't currently offer this feature, so I submitted a feature request on your behalf. You may have already received a confirmation email for it. We welcome your ideas, and you can always submit your feature requests to our developers here.

Our customers drive our product roadmap, and your suggestions really do make a difference!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Alyssa,

Thanks for checking in - no changes as of yet, but our team is always looking to find out more about how this feature would help with your development and course work. If you'd like to share more info with me here I'm happy to pass it along, or you can always share ideas and feedback directly with our product team right here. 😁 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.