Author

Jan 11, 2018

Final one for this afternoon. You might have noticed my snazzy 'tick' - that's not me. And that's not really my name. But I need both of them to show up on my courses as the author. Is there some setting I missed that let's me set the Company in my profile as the author?

Susan (that's really me)

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hey Susan!

You have the option to show or hide the author for an entire course all at once. So instead of changing the author name, you can hide it altogether, if you'd like. You could also look at listing the name of the course author in a Quote Block. There's even a place to add a picture there, if you'd like to include a company logo, as well. I put together a quick video tutorial on how to do all of that right here! 

We appreciate hearing more ideas on ways in which we can look at improving Rise, so thanks for letting us know how you'd like the author details feature to function. Feature requests from customers like you contribute to our product roadmap, and you can always share them in ELH or send them along to us here.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.