Black bar under Storyline embeddded into Rise - in IE

Nov 30, 2018

Hey all,

Wondering if anyone has had this issue - In Review, viewed in Chrome, all looks great but in IE one section,under a Storyline embed, displays a large black rectangle under the Storyline and before the divider.

7 Replies
smartfox Admin

Is there any update on this issue? It's really annoying, because I want to use a colored background but you see the white or black bars all the time. It would be the easiest way if was possible to change the player-color in Storyline. 

I know, I can change the color in Classic Player Style, but then I can't erase the next and previous buttons. 

Alyssa Gomez

Hi Leonie,

Is this similar to what you're seeing in your Rise 360 course?

I know that doesn't look ideal – I'm really sorry you're running into that. We're seeing the same problem, and our team is looking into a fix.

For now, I'd suggest adjusting the Storyline block background to white by clicking Edit > Settings, and change the HEX code to ffffff.

Brian Harris

Hi. I'm still having issues with black lines on the top and bottom of my Storyline interactions in Articulate Rise. Are there any solutions for this? Also, I tried to change the background color of the block to all black, but that lines in on top and bottom of the storyline interaction are not completely black. I'm assuming since I'm having this issue there has not been a fix put forward for it. Thanks for your help.