Block Entrance Animations

Oct 14, 2020

Hi!  

Can someone help me understand what this ON/OFF does on the Block Entrance Animations feature under SETTINGS?

Here is context.  I have created a RISE 360 and a SME reviewed and had this feedback "When I started this page, the recording at the bottom started immediately and didn’t make any sense.  It needs to only start when you scroll to the bottom to begin."

1) I can't recreate this behavior

2) I am wondering if this feature "Block Entrance Animations" will help with this... but again, it does not do it for me.

Thanks in advance!

heather

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Heather. Block entrance animations allow your blocks to animate into view, with a smooth fade or a slight slide. 

However, the animations probably won't help with the block you have at the bottom that automatically starts. What type of block is it? If it's a Storyline block with audio, it will automatically start playing in some browsers. You can prevent that with a continue block just before it. Continue blocks need learners to click them to reveal additional lesson content beneath.

Let me know how you make out!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.