Block moves

Jan 26, 2018

I would like to be able to move content from one block to another in the same course, please (without having to copy/paste).

16 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Karin!

I'd love to let our team know about this idea, and I'm curious to know more. Would you mind telling me a little more about what you had in mind? 

It sounds like you're looking for the ability to reuse a block in different lessons. For example, if you created a numbered list block in Lesson 1, do you want the ability to reuse the same numbered list block in lesson 2 without having to copy/paste?

Let me know if I'm off base here!

Alyssa Gomez

Thanks for that screenshot, Karin! That was really helpful.

We don't currently have a feature in Rise that will allow you to move blocks to another lesson, but I can see how that would be useful. I'll pass along the idea for you!

We're continuously exploring new features, and customer input is extremely valuable in that process. Thanks for letting us know what you'd like to see. 😊

Learn.TMW TMW Systems, Inc.

I agree that the ability to move blocks within the same lesson is needed functionality. The way it is now, I have to copy and paste the content into a new block and then delete the block that is in the wrong place. There should be a Move Up option and a Move Down option to allow the user to change a block's position easily.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.