Block Template in Rise 360 not working

Aug 12, 2021

I went to use a block template that I created in another course and it never downloads.  I do work in a team environment. I haven't had this issue before.  It loading icon keeps going in circles.

Thanks,

Norma

27 Replies
Mark Van Hare

I am having the Issue where a block template is not loading.  It is just spinning with the note "Inserting Template"   Stranger thing is that it was working fine yesterday.  Today not working. One other thing I notice that the "Cancel" under the spinning icon does not cancel the action.  I can only remove it by hitting the delete trash can in the upper Right of the block 

And another issue, I just tried to add a new block template and in the I am getting a spinning circle that says Processing Template.  Looks like it is broken on both sides the creation and insertion. 

Ambre Quinn

I'm having this issue since yesterday afternoon at about 3:00 p.m. CST. I have tried cancelling and reinserting. I've closed and reopened my browser. I shut down overnight and rebooted the computer this morning and when I go in they are still spinning. Same troubleshooting again today. Same result.

Note: I have no issues building the standard block templates right now. It's just my own custom block templates.

Luciana Piazza

Hi Yorick, 

Thanks for reaching out! Does this also happen when you are creating a new Rise Block Template? 

Our team is currently looking into this, and as a quick workaround, I can share that refreshing the webpage should resolve this issue. 

Please give that a try and let us know if you see any changes! 

Looking forward to hearing from you! 

Steven Benassi

Hi Ambre!

Thanks for following up!

It looks like you've also opened a support case and connected with my colleague Matthew. I see Matthew replied to your e-mail sharing that our team has found a fix for this issue.

If refreshing the browser and inserting your custom block templates is still giving you trouble, please let him know so he can continue troubleshooting with you.