Bookmarking progress in a quizmaker quiz embedded in a Rise 360 course?

Nov 18, 2019

Hello E-Learning Heroes!

I have made some quizzes in quizmaker, and put them in my Rise 360 course via Storyline 360. Is there any way to enable bookmarking, so that a student who has begun a quiz can leave, then come back and resume where they left off?

Thank you!

4 Replies
Karl Muller

When a learner exits an incomplete Rise course running within a LMS, when the learner resumes Rise will typically take them back to the start of the Lesson they were last busy with.

While I don't have a Storyline 360 quiz within a Rise course to test this out, I assume that returning learners will return to the start of the quiz.

Simone Basilio

Does this also apply to quizzes built in Rise? I have several modules that have quizzes at the end (with at least 15 questions each). I have been receiving complaints from employees who quit the course during a quiz (by accident, connectivity issues, etc.) and when they launch the course again they have to start the quiz from the beginning.
My LMS is SuccessFactors but I also tested a couple of courses in StormCloud and got the same result: My progress was not recorded and I was taken back to the beginning of the quiz. Is there anything I can do to fix this issue?
Thank you.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.