Bulk adding new team members to existing Rise modules

Jun 15, 2021

We have a few new users in the team and a lot of Rise Modules that we would like to share with them (= add them as collaborators to them). Is there a way to do a bulk 'add as collaborator'? It will take forever if this has to be done by going into each individual module. Has anyone had this issue? If yes, how have you solved it? Please share. 

Thank you.

Pinned Reply
Kelly Auner

Hi everyone!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.

7 Replies
Marina Grau

Any updates about this feature? I can see this is in the roadmap (updated May 23, 2023), but it doesn't give you any indication about timescales. This is a very needed feature for large teams. Having to manually add individual team members to every single course is a tedious task!

The 'csv' option may be a good solution, but it would be great if you could add the list of your team members once (with options to add/remove names) and then have the option in the settings to tick/untick individual team members to share courses if/when needed. 

An update about this feature would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

Kelly Auner

Hi everyone!

We are excited to share that we have released Rise 360 Team Folders! You can now create shared team folders in Rise 360 to organize your content and share content with collaborators even faster. We know this has been a popular feature request and we can't wait for you to finally check it out!

Your Rise 360 dashboard will look a little different but don't worry. You can find all of your content, personal and shared, in the My View section. If you run into any snags or have additional questions about Rise 360 Team Folders, our team is available in this discussion or in a support case.