Button Block Invisible in Preview

Apr 30, 2019

I am working with RISE 360 and trying to make it more web like and less course like. In watching Tom's session today on RISE Production tips, he mentioned using button blocks as a way to navigate in the course.

I set up an example that would be a main menu and then the person would navigate back from the block. I am finding that the button block is visible in Edit but when I do a preview, it is not visible. However, if I move the cursor around it finds the button and it works.

What is going on? What did I do wrong?

This is my example 

https://rise.articulate.com/share/Xz32mCA5n8Fs3FgAjaQ5dwoZyUtXyByx

6 Replies
Allison LaMotte

Hi Jeffrey,

I’m sorry that you’re having some trouble here. When I open your link, I see 6 buttons. Is that what you're seeing on your end? If not, the quickest way to resolve this issue is to have our Support Team take a look. You can submit a case here.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

Jeffrey Riley

Allison,

First of all I love RISE 360 and want to use it well.

The six buttons are intended to be a menu. The first two buttons go to
another slide. When I click the second button, I do not see the button that
returns to the main menu.

When I preview, I do not see the buttons on the linked slide at all.

Is there a way I can share the actual RISE 360 file with you?

Jeffrey Riley

Allison LaMotte

Hi Jeffrey,

I'm glad to hear you're a big fan of Rise 360. :)

We just released a fix for the issue where buttons at the bottom of the page weren't appearing. It looks like everything is working normally for me now. Can you check and see if that's the case on your end as well?

If it's still not working, I would have our Support Team take a look. You can submit a case here.

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.