Can I integrate articulate rise 360 with my own applicationa

Oct 03, 2021

I have a specific requirement which I need to integrate contents created in Articulate in a centralized website. Do Articulate provide an API to get my content and integrate it with a custom application? if yes where can I get the API documentation?  

5 Replies
L&D CEM TS

Hi, I'm not sure if that is 'officially sanctioned', but there seems to be a pretty powerful (private) API under the hood of rise 360. Here's a project where I collect the API calls I was able to figure out so far, but it looks like there are lots more!

If anyone is interested in collaborating, let me know. And for the Articulate Team: If you could maybe document this API and offer an authentication mechanism, it would really be appreciated!

Jeremy Karnowski
L&D CEM TS

Hi, I'm not sure if that is 'officially sanctioned', but there seems to be a pretty powerful (private) API under the hood of rise 360. Here's a project where I collect the API calls I was able to figure out so far, but it looks like there are lots more!

If anyone is interested in collaborating, let me know. And for the Articulate Team: If you could maybe document this API and offer an authentication mechanism, it would really be appreciated!

I'm interested. I'll try to find you and message you.