Can I move a picture from one section of a course to another without having to delete it and then go back and find it the Content Library?

Oct 11, 2018

Hello,

I'm new to Rise and wondering if there is a simpler way to move a picture that I have spent time searching for in the Content Library from one lesson to another in Rise, without having to delete that section and the add the same picture in the new location.  A simple click-and-drag feature would be quite helpful here.

Thanks,
Doug Penhallegon

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Welcome to the community, Doug! Excited to hear you've been checking out Rise, and I hope your experience has been first-rate so far. 🌟

It sounds like you're looking to move a block from one lesson to another, is that right? If so, I've got just the thing you need.

Drumroll please... 🥁

Block Templates! With block templates, you can easily save a block and move it to another lesson in just a few clicks. No need to search through Content Library images again and again. 

Have fun designing in Rise, and give me a shout if you need any more help!

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Doug, and welcome to the E-Learning Heroes community! We're glad you're here. 😀

Will you be using the same lesson type? If so, you could duplicate the lesson and then change content. 

If you need to move the image to a new lesson or block, here's a quick Peek at how to do that (without having to remember your search terms)! 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.