Can't get my Rise course to export as a PDF

Nov 05, 2020

I need to have a course exported as a PDF for our staff to be able to access that way - which for us is also an accommodations requirement. I tried several times and each time after many minutes, it says "something went wrong" - please help

10 Replies
Carrie Stackhouse

Having same issue, #02568546, is something amiss at articulate? I tried duplicating, different browsers, etc.  Every course I have already made is not exporting, however when i make a new course jus with a few lessons that is exporting.   I have always been able to export all these courses in the past, I suspect something has changed on the Articulate side.

Carrie Stackhouse

Hello I think they may be in a different time zone and I need help asap.
This has to be something you all changed on your side, all my older courses I created do not export anymore, last week they were....just fine. And nothing has changed.
Any new courses I make now with exact same content now export..... I need my older courses to export without having to redo them all.

I copied my reply below:

Hello-

Still having issues publishing to a PDF file.

Clearing cache did not work

Making a duplicate did not work

The course will publish to LMS and to a review link None of my prior courses will publish to PDF When I make a simple course with one text block it does export to a pdf (but this does not help my issue) Incognito mode I really don't want to have to remake the course with the blocks method, that is going to take a long time