39 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Claire,

I also just wanted to let you know that responding via email includes your signature here. You are welcome to edit the forum post by visiting the forum discussion (click the "View" button in your email notification to come right to this post) and then you'll see the "Edit" option just below your response. 

Please let us know if there is anything else we can assist you with! 

Chris Jefferson

4 years is a long time to go from 'we're going to be adding an option so you can flip the order of media and text' to 'We don't have plans for that feature right now'.

This seems such a basic feature to provide your customers with. Why is it not available?

I want to be able top flip the text and image as I want the image to be just 1 example of what the text is describing. Putting the image first suggests the text is describing the actual image.

Margaret Richards

I'm echoing the need to have more flexibility with content blocks. For the process interaction, I'd like to be able to switch the image/ media and text (and also to have multiple blocks of each within, so text, image, text, image). Similarly for the accordian/ tabs, we need the ability to switch image/ text as well. 

Jarrod Brehaut
Chris Jefferson

4 years is a long time to go from 'we're going to be adding an option so you can flip the order of media and text' to 'We don't have plans for that feature right now'.

Yeah, that is an interesting development...

Adding my +1 for this feature to be added. Seems like it would be a relatively simple update.

Chris Jefferson

So any news on this? My comment 11 months ago now needs updating:

5 years is a long time to go from 'we're going to be adding an option so you can flip the order of media and text' to 'We don't have plans for that feature right now'.

This seems such a basic feature to provide your customers with. Why is it not available?

I want to be able to flip the text and image as I want the image to be just 1 example of what the text is describing. Putting the image first suggests the text is describing the actual image.