Cannot Launch Rise

Jun 19, 2017

Hello Community!

Rise will not launch.  I click on the "Launch" tab and a blank screen appears.  Any insights on how I need to launch Rise.   Thanks.

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Sorry you hit this roadblock, Paulette! I have a few questions that will help me narrow this down:

• What browser are you using? These are supported for Rise
  • Are you trying to open a course that was already published?
  • Can you send me a screenshot of the Launch button you're referring to? You can attach the screenshot here using the ADD ATTACHMENT button.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Matt,

If you take a look at the link Alyssa shared you'll see that IE isn't a supported browser for authoring Rise courses:

As for the issue with logging into your Articulate 360 account - could you have started your trial on a personal account? I have seen that happen a few times where a user had previously created a trial and was not logged into their valid 360 Teams or Individual account.

If you'd like, our team is happy to take a look at your account - reach out here and let us know if there are any other emails that you may have used! 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Matt,

I see you're working on this case with Vira - but I also looked up your ELH account and noted it's a different email than the one you're using as a part of your 360 Teams subscription.

That leads me to think 360.articulate.com is recognizing that you're still logged in with the Articulate ID you're using here in ELH vs. your work email. 

Can you try logging out and logging back into your Desktop tray application and the website using the other email address?

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.