Cannot load video to Timeline, getting error "Something went wrong. Please try again or contact support if the problem persists."

Sep 20, 2021

I am working in a timeline adding a Peek360 video to the timeline and it continues to fail as it attempts to "processing video".

Sometimes it errors out early, other times it takes more time but ultimately I get this error message: "Something went wrong.  Please try again or contact support if the problem persists."

I therefore cannot get video content to load in the timeline. 

1 Reply
Hazel Bartolome

Hi CPI Training! Sorry to hear you're getting that error message.  Here are some things for you to try:

1. Please make sure that your browser is updated. Once updated, restart your browser and try uploading a video again.

2. Try other supported browsers and check if you are still getting the issue. This will check if the issue is browser-specific.

3. Please access Rise in Incognito or InPrivate window. Pressing Ctrl + Shift + n for Windows, or Press ⌘ + Shift + n for Mac switches you to Incognito mode and disables all browser plugins. Sometimes plugins cause odd behavior, Do you still get the same issue when in Incognito?

4. If the above steps do not work, kindly try clearing your cache to see if it will resolve the issue. Here's how to do it.