Changing Margins

Oct 22, 2018

Is there a way to change the margins in Rise.  Also, I'm working with an image/text - the imagine is the right size; however, the margins for the text is way too small.

Also is there a way to change the spacing; i.e., there's way too much space between paragraphs, bullet points, etc.

31 Replies
Craig Linton

Yeah, it's disappointing. I like Rise, it's a useful tool, but has its limitations and is missing some of the features that people need to make better and more customisable courses. 

Then anytime I search this forum for a particular feature I find threads like this from people asking for the same thing, but they're a couple of years old with no real answer. It's a shame because I want to use Rise more, but often have to use workarounds or alternative software to do anything more complicated than simple text and image courses.

Joshua Howe

I'd love to see the ability to control the standard width of the content area.   I understand the fluid layout, but even on large monitors it takes up only the middle of the screen with large margins. This gets even worse when built into a module in the LMS (Brightspace) so it shrinks it even more (and still keeps the whitespace on either side.)