Collaborating

May 09, 2017

How do you collaborate authoring a course with another user? 

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Aaron,

Great news!  We just released another update for Articulate 360, and included a few important fixes and new features that you'll see in the release notes here.  

The item you may be interested in is that Articulate 360 Teams can now easily collaborate on Rise courses. Team members can create and edit different lessons at the same time or take turns fine-tuning the same one. Here’s a quick tutorial on how to get started with this feature!

You can access all the Articulate 360 and Rise tutorials from this page.

Please let us know if you have any questions, either here or by reaching out to our Support Engineers directly.

Sarah Powers

Ashley, we now have a few people designing in Rise. A teammate can collaborate with me, but if they are out of the office, I am unable to export the course they shared with me. Is there a 'team dashboard' that contain all of a team's courses or some way for each person on a team to revise and export (and share) a course? Maybe I am missing a feature. Thanks so much!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.