Collaboration feature in Rise

Aug 29, 2017

Hi

I found a post from 6 months ago that said the collaboration feature would be available in March 2017 to allow us to share a Rise course between user accounts so we can both make edits.

Can anyone advise if this is available and if so how I do this?

many thanks

Linda

10 Replies
Todd Feist

I'm the main account in my org's Teams account, and am able to share courses for editing, but other team members are unable to publish. We'd like to be able to have a master of all courses in one account. 2 questions:

1) Any way to share a course and allow the other individual to publish?
2) If I share a course, does it make a copy in their account, or when they edit, does it write back to my original course?

Nicole Legault

Hi Edward,

Thanks for reaching out to us. Right now, only course owners can publish a course. Our team has a feature request logged for the ability to give publishing rights to non-owner collaborators and we'll add your voice to the discussion.

When you share a course, the person you share it with receives a copy of the course and any edits they make will only be visible on their copy. The changes do not write back to your original copy of the course,  You can learn more about sharing a course right here.

If you have any more questions please don't hesitate to reach out - we're always happy to help.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.