8 Replies
Leslie McKerchie

Hello Lisa - 

Great question!

You can certainly have a custom cover photo when the user will begin the course.

Did you know you can also include a logo that will stay on the left hand side during your course navigation? You can also customize colors and fonts to match branding.

At the landing page for your course, choose Settings at the top.  From there, choose Customize Theme, and you'll be able to apply custom colors, and heading and body fonts for your text. Check out this quick Peek screencast made by my colleague Crystal.

You could create a basic course with all your settings and save. Then, when you wish to use this template - Click the Duplicate button as this quick Peek displays.

Michelle Allan

Hi Leslie,

I'm also keen to be able to add branding/logos to individual pages, just something subtle around the page headings.

When you say we can insert a logo that stays on the left hand side during course navigation, are you talking about the cover photo image? I've tried doing this with a logo but found it to be a bit of a disaster – it's covered by the course name text and resizes/crops depending on the browser window/device size.

Cheers,
Mich

Lisa Kiser

Hi! In the interim as a work around, we have typed in our company name under Settings, Labels, then under the Global section where it says Lesson # of # to the right for custom text we put our company name, i.e, "ABC Company - Lesson".   Now when you scroll down and see the scrollbar you'll see the company name appear for each lesson. It may not be the logo, but the company name appears throughout the course. Hope that helps.