Complaince Course - Agree to Terms

Jan 07, 2020

Hello,

I have created some Compliance Courses for our company in Rise 360. I am wondering if there is any way to put an "I agree to the terms included in this course" I can do it within my LMS but would preferably like to have it in Rise! Any tips are greatly appreciated. 

5 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi there, Shelbey!

You could add a checkbox list block with this message: "I agree to the terms included in this course." Then, add a continue button below the checkbox, with the complete block directly above setting. This button will restrict the learner from moving forward until they check the box.

You can also enable restricted navigation to ensure the learner views all lessons. 

Karl Muller

What is recorded differs from LMS to LMS.

Your idea to create a Quiz with one question is good one, If they choose to agree they would pass the quiz, and that would be permanently recorded as part of their course progress data.

You need to experiment to see what is recorded by your specific LMS, and if you are able to determine this information from within the LMS.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.