Completion Status Issues with Crowd Wisdom LMS

Jul 21, 2020

Hi there, 

Has anyone run into issues with Rise 360 courses not triggering a completion status in the Crowd Wisdom LMS. We have tried multiple different export settings but we are still getting tons of complaints from users who have completed the courses, however they just sit in the incomplete dashboard. Crowd Wisdom says the problem is with the SCORM, articulate says the SCORMs are fine. Please help!!! 

3 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hello!

Some LMS's won't receive completion data unless you include an Exit Course link inside your Rise 360 course. Crystal shared more detail about that in her post above.

There are two ways you can add Exit Course functionality to your course:

1. Add a button block, and set the button destination to "Exit Course."
  2. Publish the course for LMS, and on the publishing screen, toggle the "Exit Course" link to ON. 

Test the course again in your LMS, and let me know if the completion data is communicated correctly!

Ross Riskin

I just posted this, but I will add it here too:

I have a unique situation for a course I am building.

• Individuals Rise courses have been built as "modules" that are put together in an exam prep course in our LMS - Crowd Wisdom.
  • The exam prep course will be available to learners through Crowd Wisdom for about 2 years (the time they have to complete coursework and take the exam).
  • I have set tracking in the Rise courses to track at 100% completion; however, my LMS administrator has advised to not track in the LMS so that learners can return for the two year period.
  • I would like for learners to be able to return to each Rise "module" within the final LMS exam prep course and see what they have completed/where they left off in the left nav of the Rise module.

Any thoughts on how to accomplish this last point?