Constant "your session has timed out." messages this morning (approx. 9 - 12 AM, CET)

Mar 08, 2021

Hello all,

While working on a course in Rise, I experience every once in a while that I get this message (mostly when I want to upload pics or docs, above 5 MB). Yet, this morning it happened almost constantly that I get this message (see attached) and it's starting to get really tedious to work like this.

As I'm working from home, It's possible that this has to do with the bandwidth, that I have available or which my company provides me with. Yet our IT support just told me, that I should contact you first, as they are not aware of any problems (they are known to play useless responsiblity ping-pong).

Could you check on your side, if from your side everything is fine? This would make it easyer approaching out IT department.

Thanks in advance and best regards
Roland

3 Replies
Renz Sevilla

Hi Roland! I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble with Rise 360! We haven't seen any issues with Rise 360 recently. To subscribe to status updates, please click here. Can you help me with a few more details about the issue you're experiencing?

• Could you please let me know the exact browser and OS versions you're using?
  • Have you tried any other web browsers?
  • Have you tried clearing your browser cache?
  • Can you check with your IT dept about intermittent network connection and check that they have added these Network Endpoints from being blocked by your security?

If the above doesn't help, we'd be happy to take a closer look and you can reach our team by opening a case. 
Roland Straub

Hi Renz,

Of course it's been working again in the meantime. So I think, that it was a bandwidth issue with my company, moreover since they claimed network trouble these days.

If it happens again to the same extend, I will get back to you over this thread and will have tried to use different browswers and to empty the cache.

Best regards
Roland