Content obscured in Rise template playing

Jun 24, 2018

Hi All

Loving the look of Rise so far, however upon publishing the Employee Health and Wellness course which comes loaded into the software as a demo, and viewing this from a desktop, I was disappointed to find that some of the content was obscured by the left hand navigation window - please refer to the attached.

Thanks

Lynton

3 Replies
Crystal Horn

Hi there, Lynton.  The content should respond to fit the browser window properly.  From the screenshot, it looks like you're viewing in Internet Explorer.  When I made my IE window a bit narrower, I was able to see the same behavior, and less extremely in Chrome.

I'll get this in front of our team!  If you move the label a bit to the right, or if you widen your browser window, does that help at all?

Lynton Howes

Hi Crystal

Thank you, it was actually Chrome, but the result is the same for IE as well. No, it's not possible to correct this by changing the browser window or any other means in the browser.

Overall I have found that Rise is fabulous when viewed on a mobile but just OK when viewed on a desktop. Storyline is great on a desktop but pretty awful on a mobile, as it just doesn't respond very well. Works, but text and buttons very small. So, it seems like there's a lot of compromise for someone who wants to build great content for both purposes!

Appreciate your thoughts.

Thanks

Lynton

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Lynton,

I know Crystal shared her example with our team, but since your courses may be behaving a bit differently I'd like to take a look at that. Do you have a Share link you could send to us here? 

Also, let me know what version/build of Chrome and IE11 you're using so that I can test in those environments too. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.