Controlling conversion to PDF

Jul 17, 2018

So I've a client that wants to see the completed 'document' as a printout. I've now gone through the 89 pages of the rise file reducing the font from the template 17pt to a more corporate 12pt - as this is the smallest font size available in Rise. This though, has only reduce the page number to 86 rather than the expected 20 or so page reduction.

Perhaps this is not the right tool for the job? I want to be able to reduce the leading for the entire document as it's HUGE and also t be able to control where content falls on the PDF as things are split badly across certain pages.

Is any of this possible?

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Adam,

I know a few folks have run into issues with the page breaks, and in those instances, you may be able to correct text size and page break issues by editing the exported course in Adobe Acrobat Pro.

I'm curious to take a look at your font sizing issues though. Did the font changes you made in Rise not carry through to your PDF export? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.