Convert PowerPoint based course material into Rise 360

Nov 18, 2019

HI,

I have built 13 lessons in an online course about Information structure using Apples Keynote (equivalent to, if not better than PowerPoint!), Each lesson is 1-hour long. I've built animation and trasintions into the presentations so they work very well as a stand-alone presentations.

How can I best utilise the work I've already done and incorporate this into a Rise 360 lesson?

I'll be very grateful for any help, I'm completely new to Articulate.

Yours, respectfully,

Paul

2 Replies
Karl Muller

I'm not familiar with Apple Keynote, but most folks transitioning a PowerPoint will import the PowerPoint into Storyline 360 and do any required editing there.

Then publish Storyline 360 to Review 360, and finally import the output as a Storyline block in Rise. 

Note that  Storyline blocks cannot be edited in Rise, so if any changes are required you need to edit in Storyline, republish and re-import into Rise.

Alyssa Gomez

Hi there Paul!

You can use Rise 360 to give your Keynote presentations a fresh, modern makeover. For example, check out how I converted a 3-slide PowerPoint presentation into a beautiful Rise 360 course in this discussion. Is that what you had in mind?

If you would prefer to keep your Keynote presentations intact and embed them in Rise 360, you can do that too! Simply host the presentation on a web server, then embed it in a lesson using a Multimedia Embed block.

Let me know what you think!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.