Copying Content from Sections

Jan 17, 2018

Is there any way to copy content from one section to another in Rise? Or to merge multiple sections into one without having to copy all the content all over again?

3 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Greg, 

We've got just the thing in the works now! It's not finalized yet (later this quarter!) so I don't have the full details, but it's designed to allow you to copy or reuse individual parts of a lesson in a new lesson you're setting up. We're building off the recent feature where you can copy a lesson, check out this tutorial - it’s super easy.

I'll keep you posted here once this new feature is available and then I'll have more details for you too! 😀

Greg Coleman

Than you Ashley. Being able to reuse and copy individual parts of a lesson would be very helpful. I have copied lessons to other courses successfully, however, I am unable to merge a few lessons into one lesson. It seems right now, my only option is to recreate the lesson parts all over again.

Leslie McKerchie

Hello everyone!

Just wanted to pop in and let you know that the new Block Templates are available :)

New: Build Rise courses faster by saving existing blocks and their content as templates, then reusing those templates in other lessons. And if you have an Articulate 360 Teams subscription, you can share templates with your team. Learn more about block templates.

All of our latest release notes for Rise can be found here.

Please let us know if you have any questions, we're happy to help!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.