Could We Please have a Roadmap for New Rise Features

Apr 25, 2017

Hi Articulate Folk

Would it be possible to please have a roadmap posted for upcoming Rise features. The "What's New, What's Next" page as it currently stands is outdated, there is no mention of a Continue block, no date for xAPI integration as well as very little extra information. A roadmap would also be helpful to see what features have been requested and are in the pipeline so that you may not need to get repetitive requests on the same topic. It would also be nice to know a general timeline of when these features will be released.

I do think its a great tool (so much easier to use than Adapt by comparison), well done and keep up the good work :-)

30 Replies
Michelle Mullette

Those features would definitely help.  I think the big thing is being able to pick up a course and run with any revisions without having to get the "owner" to do anything.   You never know when something might need a change and the person that owns it is unavailable to transfer ownership.  So, being able to export and share as needed would be fantastic!  I think its looks like a great mixed media tool, would love to see it get used by our team.

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Libby,

It's a feature request we're currently tracking but it hasn't yet made our roadmap. We'll keep you posted if this is released for Rise!

Definitely let us know what other features you'd like to see or ideas you have. You can always share them here or feel free to detail them more through a feature request!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.