Couple of question concering Rise360

Apr 29, 2019

Hi everyone,

Sorry for having such a vague title and thank you for taking the time to assist me.

The foremost problem I am having is the Resume button from the Chapter Overview of Rise360 isn't bringing users to where they left on their previous session. A note is that I am using the Litmos LMS and have exported Rise360 as LMS 2004 - 4th edition and LMS 1.2, both are running into the same problem.

For video's imported using the Rise360 platform, is there a setting/way for users to manually control video resolution?

Going back to the chapter overview page, when the user hovers over the "Start Course/Resume Course" button it currently becomes a bit transparent. Is there a way to change it from becoming transparent to fading into a certain colour?

Thanks again!

1 Reply
Allison LaMotte

Hi Jeffrey,

I’m sorry that you’re having some trouble here.

Did you try uploading your course to SCORM Cloud to see if you experience the same behavior?

That's what we generally recommend doing to determine whether the problem stems from the course or the LMS. Here's an article that walks you through how to do that.

If it works correctly on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is coming from the LMS and you'll need to talk to your provider.

If you see the same issue on SCORM Cloud, then the problem is likely coming from the course itself. If that's the case, please reach out to our support team.

Regarding your second question, there's not currently a way to change the way buttons appear when you hover over them. Would you be up for logging a feature request to tell us more about your specific needs?

In the meantime, if there's anything else I can do to help, please let me know!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.