Course created in Rise

Sep 13, 2019

Hi, My colleague (who is no longer part of organization) created a course in articulate rise and copied a URL and shared it with me. I got a new license only after she left.

There is a need to make edits in that course and when I click on the URL to access the course I get an error. Is there a way I could make it work? (She has not shared the course with anyone, apart from the URL). 

Also, I have the course extracted into a SCORM file, is there a way I can open the SCORM file is rise and make edits or a can I get the course extracted into a pdf. Or PowerPoint and make edits with colleagues who do not have articulate rise license. 

I am a brand new user of Articulate, so any help will be great help.  Thank you! 

4 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Deeksha,

Rise 360 has a Send a Copy feature that allows one author to share a course with another author. 

It sounds like the original course author did not send you a copy of the course before they left your Articulate 360 team, is that right?

Since there isn't a way to access the Rise 360 course from the published output file, we'll need to get access to the original course. 

When the original course author was removed from the team, their content could have been transferred to another team member. Do you know if another team member now owns the Rise 360 course? 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.