Course title - word wrapping issue

Feb 11, 2017

Hello - Rise is just great and I really appreciate this innovative tool that makes my life much easier :-) However, I have a minor challenge making the course title look right in the different views/menus. The title is fixed (cannot be altered) so I need a way, for example, to minimize the font size. I have tried with the various fonts avaliable, however, no success. There are three words in the title: 18_7_11. The attached example is not the actual title but shows what I struggle with. Language is Danish and splitting the long word is not an option either. Thanks in advance, Per

6 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Per,

You mentioned an attachment but it doesn't appear that anything came through. Are you able to revisit this page and share an example with us? That'll help so that I can share it with our Rise team to take a better look. You can use the "Add Attachment" button to upload an image here or within Rise click on the "Share" link to access a copy of the course that you can share as a URL here. 

Per Schou-Nielsen

Hi Ashley
I have sent you the link.

The word ‘sundhedsplejersker’ is wrapped in different ways when the course is started and you use the various devices.
The course is still under development ☺

Hopefully it helps (otherwise my solution will be to use blank as course title and write the text on the cover photo).

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Thanks again for sending Per - easy enough to see the behavior and replicate with that word! A long one for sure. I do see that this has been reported to our QA team just recently so I've included this forum discussion as a part of that report but I don't see other workarounds noted yet. I'll keep you posted here once we have an update or additional information to share. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.