Cover Graphic

Jul 05, 2018

Does anyone know how to get rid of the grey cover that goes on top of your cover graphic?  I created my cover to have a white banner and it turns out grey when it's used.  The first file is the actual picture I created (Rise Cover Graphic).  The second and third are when I'm in the course.

1 Reply
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Jenn,

Thanks for sharing all those images here, really helpful for me to see and test what you're seeing.

I noticed the same thing when adding your image to Rise, and you'll see that there is an option for a "Text Contrast" when adding in your Cover photo. The lowest that can go is 10% and the highest is 90% which makes your image almost black vs the grey cover you're seeing which matches what I see at 10%. 

It sounds like having a contrast at 0% would fit your needs, so I can let our Product team know about that. 

Also, I didn't see the banner on your full course image, only the sidebar. So keep in mind that cover photos will be cropped/scaled based on the device you're using. Here's a bit more detail about how Rise handles images.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.