Cover photo and logo image upload error

Apr 09, 2018

Hi,

I'm trying to upload a cover photo and logo. I keep getting the error message "Please verify the file type if an image and try again". the file format is a jpeg and I have tried multiple images, one of which i was able to upload into an image block of the course.

Can anyone tell me why i keep getting this error? :S please, and thank you!

47 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi everyone! I'm so sorry you all ran into trouble uploading images into Rise 360.

You should now be able to successfully upload the image, even if the file name contains spaces. Be sure to refresh your browser to take advantage of this bug fix.

If you are still having trouble, please open a case here and share the image file with our team. 

Ananth Swaminath

I am using Chrome. I tried to re-upload a slightly modified version of my logo file and kept getting  the same error. "Please verify the file type is an image and try again.".

I am on the latest version of Chrome, Macbook Pro, OsX Catalina. The logo worked the first time - but it isn't uploading now. I have tried both PNG and JPEG versions. 

Ananth Swaminath

The error persists! I have to publish my course and a lot of images are simply not loading. Normal Image block, interactive image block, and of course my logo too! 

This is puzzling and frustrating. I am hoping this is a small technical glitch at the product end and will get resolved soon.  

I have attached the screen shots.

Patti Kennett

I am not able to upload an image to Rise 360 I continue to get an error.  I have tried using Explorer, chrome and Firefox nothing is working,  The image I am trying to upload is saved as a JPG.   I have been using Rise 360 for a while now and have never been able to upload an image that is not in the "Image Content Library".  Am I doing something wrong?  I have included the image I would like to use in the training course I am creating.  I'm not sure what my next step should be.  Can someone help me?

Renz Sevilla

Hi Patti! 

Thanks for reaching out! I was able to upload your sample image using Chrome v 87. 

Please try the following in this order:

• Clearing your browser cache
  • Renaming the image
  • Updating your Browser versions
  • Reuploading the image

Let me know if you still have trouble and the error message you receive.