COVID-19 Rise Course

Mar 14, 2020

Hi Community,

I created this yesterday to support our retail teams as we all work together to address the current situation with COVID-19. My company is sharing this with anyone who feels they might benefit from the info, especially smaller employers who may not have the resources to put this sort of material together for staff.

If this is of help to anyone, please feel free to share the link. There's no competition during a pandemic - only community. 

We're all in this together. Best wishes and good health to you all.

https://rise.articulate.com/share/pPCdL0sjLy7E5fN-5ibzw4DB6tbFUZbh#/

93 Replies
Matthew Lyons

Hi Sarah,

Thank you so much for giving me access to this.

We certainly are using it, I have adapted it a little to use as a follow up to our COVID Safe re-opening strategy that we developed a few weeks ago, it's perfect!

Kind regards,

Matthew

Matthew Lyons
Learning & Culture Coordinator
02 9722 9888 | 206 | 0403 467 352
matthewlyons@bankstownsports.com | BankstownSports.com
8 Greenfield Pde, Bankstown, NSW, 2200 |

​IMPORTANT NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments to it, is intended only to be read or used by the named addressee. It is confidential and may contain legally privileged information. No confidentiality or privilege is waived or lost by any mistaken transmission to you. If you receive this e-mail in error, please immediately delete it from your system and notify the sender. You must not disclose, copy or use any part of this e-mail if you are not the intended recipient. The sender is not responsible for any unauthorised alterations to this e-mail or attachments to it.

Please think about the environment before printing this email.

Sarah Bezanson

Hi Matthew,

Wonderful! I'm glad it's been helpful. All the best to your and your team. Just as an FYI, your email signoff with contact info posted along with your note. If you don't want your contact info visible, you may wish to come to the page and delete or edit the note. Safety first! :)

Have a great day!

Sarah Bezanson

Hi Hillary,

I tried sharing a copy to the email provided but it is not associated with an Articulate account. Do you have an active Articulate 360 subscription? If so, please send the associated email address. If not, you will not be able to make edits to tailor and would need to use the original link for the course.

Stay safe!

Sarah Bezanson

Hi Articulate - can I request that you take a look at your auto-reporting on your forum pages? It is not uncommon that email notifications fail to arrive when there is a new comment and to find yourself responding to several comments on a thread you initiate. Currently, it seems that after posting only one comment, the system automatically blocks any others as potential spam. Seems a bit stingy and doesn't allow the poster to acknowledge and respond to comments efficiently. Thank you!