Create Block Template from a Lesson

Jan 14, 2020

Hello, I saw where there was supposed to be a new button added right next to the preview button that said create block template.  The functionality, as I understood it, was to create a block template for an entire lesson within a course.  I do not have this button.  Has it just not been rolled out yet?  I am aware of the other block template option where you can create a block template with any piece of any content throughout any lesson in any course and re-use that to your heart's desire.  I am just not seeing the advertised option to create a block template for an entire lesson within a course.  Also, is there a way to copy an entire course?  Thank you so much for any help!!  We are new to Articulate 360 and we love it!!  Just getting used to the ins and outs.....  :-) :-) 

2 Replies
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Valerie! So glad you're loving Articulate 360! We love it, too. 💙

This handy guide explains how to use the Block Templates feature: Creating, Sharing, and Reusing Block Templates

And to copy an entire course, hover over the course tile on your Rise 360 dashboard, click the ellipsis that appears, then choose Duplicate. Enter a name for the new course and click Save

Let me know if you have more questions!

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.