Creating a Lesson Plan in Rise 360

Mar 30, 2020

I am creating a New Hire Orientation Course but I want to make mini courses for my new hires instead of one 16 lesson course. I thought I could make 4 lessons and put them into one course. I think I saw this someplace but can't figure out how to do that? 

1 Reply
Alyssa Gomez

Hi Valerie!

In Rise 360, you can publish several smaller courses instead of one long course. The only challenge will be hosting those courses on your LMS and ensuring learners take them in order. 

You might be interested in checking out Rise.com. Rise is a new brand and product that's offered by Articulate. It's an all-in-one training system your employees will love, and it makes training easy to create, enjoyable to take, and simple to manage. Rise.com even includes Learning Paths, which allow you to link together several smaller courses in one path. 

Once you've created a course or learning path in Rise.com, you can enroll learners, track their progress, and analyze training effectiveness—all within Rise. 

You can learn more about Rise at www.rise.com. You can also email the Rise team at sales@rise.com.

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.