Cumulative grade on quiz questions

Aug 06, 2018

Hi there,

I am new to Rise and having a hard time understanding how to work with the questions. The training I am working on will have multiple sections, each with questions after them. As they progress, I want the learners to be able to see their cumulative score from all of the questions, not just of the last section they did. Is that possible?

Also, when Rise reports back to the LMS, is each quiz reported separately, or are the results combined and seen as one quiz?

Thank you!

Melanie

4 Replies
Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Melanie, 

With Rise you can track one quiz and its results, and each individual quiz will have its own results screen. 

I know a few other folks have asked for a feature to combine quiz results, so I'll include your discussion as a part of that request! Once I have any more information on if that'll be a new feature added to Rise I'll let you know here, and you can also keep an eye on our “What’s New” page for any other updates on features delivered to Articulate 360! 

Ashley Terwilliger-Pollard

Hi Melanie, 

Storyline, Quizmaker and Rise all have the option to include a quiz and report the results of that quiz to your Learning Management System (LMS). They'll each give you a few different options for how you can set this up though! Here are some tutorials to help you get started:

Rise

Storyline

Quizmaker 

So in short, you can create a Quiz in each tool. The reasons why you may choose one tool over another are entirely up to the individual, but our take on when to use each is here.  Also, the most common comparison is between Rise and Storyline, so take a look at how the Pros have been using them both. 

This discussion is closed. You can start a new discussion or contact Articulate Support.